Senior citizen placed under ‘digital arrest’ on pretext of Delhi blast probe, loses Rs 16.5 lakh
MUMBAI: (Jan 22) A 75-year-old retired civic official has allegedly been duped of Rs 16.5 lakh by cyber fraudsters who posed as ATS and NIA personnel and placed him under “digital arrest” for interrogation, claiming his name surfaced in the Delhi bomb blast case, police said.
The victim, a resident of Andheri (East) in Mumbai, approached the West Region Cyber Police Station on Monday, an official said on Wednesday.
An explosive-laden vehicle detonated outside the historic Red Fort in Delhi on November 10 last year, killing over 12 person






