Trump says no US government official will attend G20 Summit in South Africa

Trump says no US government official will attend G20 Summit in South Africa

NEW YORK/WASHINGTON: (Nov 8) US President Donald Trump said it is a “total disgrace” that the G20 will be held in South Africa later this month, announcing that no American official will attend the Summit as long as “human rights abuses” against the ethnic minority group of Afrikaners continue in the country.

Earlier this week, Trump had announced that he would not be attending the G20 Summit in South Africa, as he questioned the country’s membership in the grouping of major economies.

“It is a total disgrace that the G20 will be held in South Africa. Afrikaners (People who are descended from Dutch settlers, and also French and German immigrants) are being killed and slaughtered, and their land and farms are being illegally confiscated,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social on Friday.

Advertisement

 

Read More

Vote

क्या आपको लगता है कि बॉलीवुड ड्रग्स केस में और भी कई बड़े सितारों के नाम सामने आएंगे?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

आज का राशिफल देखें